Secrets
I wish you'd talk more; you pray I'd talk less.
You hate that I smoke; I loathe how you dress
You think that I'm pretty although you won't say
I'm sorry. Your eyes, they give you away.
I use the word 'cute' to describe things a lot.
You're quick to inform me that 'cute', things are not.
I may over use it at times, I admit.
But you really are cute and not just a bit.
I love holding your hand when no ones around
Sneaking off to bed without making a sound
Secrets are fun and they keep us alive.
When this comes out it may live, it may die.
I am not certain with the way that I feel
But you make me smile a smile that's real.
What started out as a silly drunken kiss
Has turned into something I would surely miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment