Set my heart on fire
take me any place
I’d rather be a liar
than not have you stay
Your eyes tell a tale
that no one else can see
I’d like to read it one day
if you’d share with me.
take me any place
I’d rather be a liar
than not have you stay
Your eyes tell a tale
that no one else can see
I’d like to read it one day
if you’d share with me.
I could spend my time in this world
with him till the end
we would be happy
we could be content
but I know that story
I’ve read every single page
nothing ever changes
that’s what makes it safe
you…you’re unpredictable
every day is new
the chapters of your life
remain unwritten, it’s too soon.
To leave would be a gamble
to stay would be so dull
I want to write my story
with pages full of fun.
with him till the end
we would be happy
we could be content
but I know that story
I’ve read every single page
nothing ever changes
that’s what makes it safe
you…you’re unpredictable
every day is new
the chapters of your life
remain unwritten, it’s too soon.
To leave would be a gamble
to stay would be so dull
I want to write my story
with pages full of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment